Mr. Fauser founded Midwest Measurement Products, LLC, (MMP) in May 2009. He earned his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Iowa State University in 1992. His background includes 18 years as a manufacturer’s representative of transducers, instrumentation and turnkey lab & production test systems.
Tim is primarily responsible for Large Account Management, Sales Team Management, Technical Support and Direct Sales.
- Graduated Iowa State University, BSME, 1992
- Certified Engineer in Training, EIT, State of Iowa, 1992
- International Sales Manager, Ruska Instrument Corp, Houston, TX, 1992-1996
- Sales Engineer, SMC Pneumatics, Indianapolis, IN, 1996-1997
- Sales Engineer, Comtel Midwest Co, Novi, MI, 1997-2009
- 23 Years of Combined Experience with Sale of Technical Products
- Married 23 years, 3 children
- Active community volunteer in Scouting, Baseball, Soccer